We are Sea Sky!
Sea Sky Ltd is specialized in procuring seagoing staff for any type and size of vessels.
Our company provides complete groups of specialists in ship repair works – working onboard floating repairs, Drydock works.
Moreover, Sea Sky Ltd does overhauling of main engines, diesel generators, turbochargers.
Furthermore, we provide Ultrasonic Thickness Measurements.
Additionally, we offer reconditioning jobs on steel piston crowns, exhaust valves, and seats and cylinder covers.
Sea Sky Ltd is also specialized in manufacturing of shaft gear wheels.
Our team of experienced workers carries out special maintenance and refurbishment work on board, including water blasting, sand blasting, painting, chipping, mechanical repairs, Turbocharger repairs, Ultrasonic Thickness Measurements, diving services, refrigeration, and air conditioning installations, carpeting, and furniture.
Our Diving Services contain
- Underwater Welding
- Underwater Cutting
- CCTV inspections
- UW survey
- Scientific diving
- Civil engineering
- Ship maintenance
- Jobs from the offshore sector
Sea Sky Ltd is approved for Thickness Measurement from:
- ABS Lloyd Register
- Bureau Veritas
- Nippon Kaiji Kyokai
- Korean Register of Shipping
- Bulgarian Register of Shipping.
Ultrasonic Thickness Measurements contain
- Close-up Survey and Thickness Measurement of ships hull and hull structures, according to Class rules
- Carrying out a calculation of renewed steel weight
- Implementation of Steel Supervision during repair on a shipyard
- Live view monitoring using WI-FI camera ‘ ROPE ACCESS
- Unique specialists of industrial mountaineering (cliff-climbers) that allows us to provide rope access for survey and
thickness measurement for Cargo Tanks and other out-of-the-way places without additional expenses for RAFTING- building stagings /
Due to our experience and excellent specialists, we are able to execute successful, fast and reliable repairs on any vessels.
Our workers produce quality workmanship at the most competitive prices with strict observation of quality control and imperative safety standards.